Binary SIMPLE: A->B :||: A->B and ROUNDED: A :||: B A or A'
Ternary A B A
Strophic (verse-repeating or chorus form) A A A...
Theme and Variations
Bar Form: AAB
Sonata allegro form
Sonata Allegro Form: not a form but a procedure of key conflict and configuration. Key and chord are different concepts. Actually only applies to a small number of works. See Charles Rosen,
- Exposition: Theme I in Tonic, Theme II in Dominant. Relatable keys;
- Development: Development of themes. Tonal fluctuation;
- Recapitulation: Themes I and II, both in Tonic
• Click here & we will email you a PayPal invoice, OR
• Order with Dwolla [Our acct. #812-301-5704]